Cyber Security / Information Assurance Services
Cyber and Information Assurance (IA) initiatives in the federal government and commercial industry are in great demand. FOWGroup, Inc. currently supports the Department of Defense Chief Information Officer and Office of Identity and Information Assurance for Cyber and IA related activities.
- Our team has supported a wide range of management and executive cyber and IA functions. We assist in development of strategy, guidance, policies and provide oversight for cyber and IA initiatives in mobility, cloud, continuous monitoring, social networking, and internet based capabilities.
- We provide technical advice and assistance in the coordination, development, and management of a wide variety of sensitive and complex mobility and wireless programs and projects with cyber and IA implications.
- We support the DoD / federal government implementation for continuous monitoring. Continuous monitoring will enhance the security posture of DoD networks and provide enhanced reporting for risk management activities.
- We support the DoD / federal government by participating in various working groups that are working towards the Federal CIO Council’s vision of moving the government to cloud computing. Participation includes attending meetings, reviewing documents, and providing recommendations based on best practices and industry guidelines.
- We participate in and represent working group chairs for IA-relevant mobility, cloud, continuous monitoring, and social networking committees and working groups in the DoD and federal community.
- We support the Continuous Monitoring Risk Scoring efforts to enhance the security posture of the GIG and provide enhanced reporting for C&A activities.
- We provide support to the Comprehensive Nation Cybersecurity Initiatives (CNCI).
- We monitor proposed and newly promulgated federal legislation, Committee on National Security Systems issuances, Office of Management and Budget guidance, and other national level policy affecting the DoD IA program in the areas of mobility and wireless security.